I love parfaits during the summer months. Here's a festive red, white, and blue parfait that is tasty and nutritious.
1 carton of fat-free vanilla yogurt
1/4 tsp of cinnamon or Chinese 5-spice powder
1/4 tsp of lemon or orange extract
8 oz of fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 cups of fresh raspberries
3 cups of fresh blueberries
1 cup of granola
1. Mix the yogurt, spice and extract together.
2. Gently fold the whipped topping into the yogurt.
3. In a large bowl, alternate layers of fruit and yogurt mixture ending with yogurt mixture on top.
4. Cover the top layer with granola.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.